The pinnacle of what a foam jet can be - Futura V3
The FMS Futura is a licensed sport jet developed by FMS in conjunction with Tomahawk- Aviation. Designed by a Sino-German team of engineers, the Futura represents the pinnacle of what a foam jet can be.
While retaining V1 features such as the CNC metal trailing-link landing gear for rough field operations, robust airframe with high-strength wing spars, oversized electronics bay, etc, and V2 features such as 13g all-metal digital servos for increased precision and torque, improved durable and reliable plug-type connectors, the FMS 80mm Futura V3 is upgraded with added alternately flashing navigation lights on the left and right wings and taxi lights on the bottom of the fuselage, and a recognizable and attractive red-grey paint scheme.
Powering the Futura V3 is an industry-leading Hobbywing 100A ESC paired with an uprated 3665-KV2000 motor turning an 80mm 12-bladed fan- delivering breathtaking power with absolute confidence.
1. Power system: Hobbywing 100A ESC, 3665-KV2000motor, 80mm 12 bladed fan
2. CNC all-metal landing gear. 10mm diameter worm drive, trailing-link suspension, highly precise and robust.
3. All servos upgraded to 13g digital all-metal units for improved precision and torque
4. Large tires- suitable for rough-field operations
5. Oversized electronics bay for easy maintenance and accepts large capacity batteries
6. Glue-less assembly, the aircraft is built with only 10 screws
7. Environmentally friendly water-based paint
8. Buckle design latch prevents unexpected canopy release in flight
9. Improved plug-type connectors for added durability and reliability
10. Added alternately flashing navigation lights on wings and taxi lights on the bottom of the fuselage for reproduction and fun to the flight
11. Recognizable and attractive red-gray paint scheme
What's in Box
(1) 80mm EDF with 12 bladed fan
(2) 3665-KV2000 Brushless Motor (installed)
(3) Hobbywing 100A ESC ESC (installed)
(4) 13g Digital All-metal Servos (installed)
(5) CNC All-metal Landing Gear (installed)
(6) Flashing Navigation Lights On Wings And Taxi Tights On the Bottom Of the Fuselage (installed)
(7) Attractive Red-gray Decal
(8) Product Manual
|Flying Weight||Around 2500g|
|Servo||13g metal analog Servo x 8|
|CG (center of gravity)||100-105mm (From Leading Edge)|
|EDF||80mm Ducted Fan 12-blade|
|Recommended Battery||Li-Po 22.2V 4000mAh 35C|
|Approx. Flying Duration||3-5 minutes|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||15 minutes|
|Wing Load||113.6g/dm² (0.26oz/in²)|
|Wing Area||22dm² (341sq.in)|
High Power EDF
The 80mm 12-bladed fan possesses extraordinary top speed and vertical performance with a sound like a real jet, equipped with a high-power 6S compatible brushless motor and 100A ESC.
All Mental Landing Gear
The all-metal landing gear set with 10mm diameter worm gear retracts like the real jet for stability in flight. The large tires- suitable for varieties of surfaces, including the rough field.
The improved plug-type connectors can assemble easily and show a clear wire layout
Newly Designed Latch
The buckle design latch prevents unexpected canopy release in flight.
Oversized electronics bay
The oversized electronics bay for easy maintenance and accommodating a large battery.
The factory-installed 13g digital all-metal units for improved precision and high torque to achieve unmatched maneuverability.
More Videos Please Go To Our Youtube Channel: FMS Model
Upgrades & Replacement Parts
FMS Reflex V2 Flight Controller
Front E-Retract: Futura 80mm
EDF System: 80MM 12-BLADE 6S POWER SYSTEM WITH 3665-KV2000 MOTOR PRO Platinum
80mm Futura V3 Front Landing Gear System
Main E-Retract: Futura 80mm
80mm Futura V3 Fuselage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Be first to know about the newest about FMS rc car, rc airplanes, and any flash deal will be sent to you first!