SUZUKI Jimny LJ10 1/6 - FMS's Another Great SUZUKI Vehicle with Fantastic Details
- "Jimny, a legendary car, which successfully filled the market gap with its small displacement, small size, low price and unique market position, was born to break the traditional views on off-road vehicles and demonstrated itself as a reliable tool for off-road enthusiasts.
- The predecessor of the Jimny was the Hope Star ON 4WD of Hope Motors, which was sold to Suzuki Motor in 1968. 1970 saw the introduction of the LJ10 weighing 600kg with a 359cc two-stroke inline twin-cylinder equipped.
- FMS is proud to present this 1/6 scale officially licensed Jimny LJ10. It boldly adopts a metal beam, non-load bearing chassis, front and rear leaf spring suspension and universal joints. The soft-rubber-wrapped seats feature a cushion like softness and can be collapsed, making them a perfect match for 1/6 figures.
- Power switch and maintenance is more convenient as motor, ESC, receiver and battery are all delicately integrated under the hood. Just open the hinged hood for full access.
- Marvelous interior detailing is on full display, from the adjustable windshield and safety bars at the door positions on both sides, the real-lenses mirrors, to the linked steering wheel; from the miniature shadow instrument panel, mechanical buttons, to the manual gearshift, foot pedal set and so on.
- Different scale styling can be achieved with the large rear bucket space, perfect for various simulated parts when the tailgate is lowered and the spare tire carrier is opened to the right.
- The black adjustable anti-roll bar provides convenient methods for the upgrade of parts in various materials and styles. In terms of lighting, the headlights are always on by default, while the front and rear turn signals and taillights are reserved for light bead positions, which is convenient for upgrading the lighting system."
- Most of the early Japanese off-road vehicles were small in size. In order to save space, the spare tire was suspended outside the vehicle. As an important simulation structure of Jimny, the spare tire bracket of the model car can be rotated separately, and the spare tire can also be taken off. But please pay special attention, the spare tire protrudes out of the rear bumper, and the collision from the rear of the car may easily cause damage to the spare tire bracket and tailgate. When running on a site with a risk of collision, it is recommended to take off the spare tire to avoid damage to the vehicle.
- Radio Control: 160 x 193 x 97mm
- Model Vehicle: 545.9 x 232.9 x 265.3mm
- Tire: D:115mm , W:30mm
- Wheel Base : 330mm
- Ground Clearance: 50mm
- Approach Angle: 41.2°
- Departure Angle: 48.4°
- Radio control: 221g (Battery not Included)
- Model Vehicle: 18kg(Battery not Included)
What's in the box
- Radio Control: AA X4
- Transmitter x1
- Manual x1
- 3Y 9g Digital Servo x1
- 3Y 15kg Mental Digital Servo x1
- 550Brushed Motor x1
- 40A Waterproof ESCx1
Need to Complete
- AA Batteries for Radio
- Battery for Kit (Recommended 2S LIPO 5000mAh XT60 plug)
Build Details, Deliver Perfection
SUZUKI Officially Licensed Product
In addition to its officially licensed and factory-assembled scale body, the SUZUKI Jimny LJ10 includes a detailed interior and movable gadgets.
Easy Maintenance Electronics Structure
Power switch and maintenance is more convenient as motor, ESC, receiver and battery are all delicately integrated under the hood. Just open the hinged hood for full access.
Servo Operated Synchronized System
When the car turns, the steering wheel also turns with the direction, imitating a realistic driving experience.
Realistic Chaisis with Solid Ladder Frame Rail
Rugged body-on-frame chassis with metal frame rails features superior off-road performance for players of all levels.
Classic Leaf Spring Suspension
This car restores the real car's steel plate spring shock structure, which provides good climbing ability and also shows no less refinement than a static model.
Optional Light System Upgrade
FMS Jimny LJ10 is amounted with default high-power headligghts, while there are remaining light spaces in turns and tails for upgrading according to user's need.
More Videos Please Go To Our Youtube Channel: FMS Model
*The third video is from Youtube Channel - RC Review
Common Parts - 1:6/1:10 ALUMINIUM STEERING C HUB PARTS
Common Parts - 1:6/1:10 SCREW NUT SET
Common Parts - 1:6/1:10 MAIN GEAR BOX SET
1:6 JIMNY MIRROR SET
1:6 JIMNY FRONT AUTOMOBILE LEAF SPRINGS
Common Parts - 1:6/1:10 STEERING C HUB PARTS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Be the first to know about New Releases, Special Sales, RC Events and RC Enthusiast Stories from FMS.