The Vought F4U Corsair was a carrier capable fighter aircraft, equipped with the largest available engine at the time, the Pratt & Whitney R2800, the engine had 18 cylinders and delivered over 2000hp . The first model of this aircraft was delivered as a prototype to the US Navy in 1940.
The FMS model of the F4U Corsair has many scale features including a beautiful 3 blade propeller and scale hub. The aircraft features a brushless motor, 20Amp ESC and 4 ready installed servos. Assembly, following the simple photo step by step assembly guide takes minutes. The EPO foam construction provides a light weight yet resilient airframe that will make your adrenaline fueled dog fights genuine fun. So what are you waiting for order today.
- Super scale features including four blade propeller, fuel tanks, missiles, and hand painted pilot figure
- Reinforced main landing gear and steerable tail gear
- Scale fuel tanks and missiles
- Upgraded FMS proprietary servos
- Upgraded Kv1700 brushless motor - better quality and 30% faster than previous generations
- Improved body design and Center of Gravity (CG) makes this version 2 easier to control
- Made of durable EPO Foam
|Overall Length||660mm/26.0 in|
|Flying Weight||Around 445g|
|Motor Size||Brushless Motor 3015-KV1700|
|ESC||20A Brushless ESC|
|Servo||9g Servo x 4|
|CG (center of gravity)||50mm (From Leading Edge)|
|Prop Size||7.5*4, 4 Blade Propeller With Spinner|
|Recommended Battery||Li-Po 7.4V 1300mAh 20C|
|Approx. Flying Duration||6 minutes|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||45 minutes|
More Videos Please Go To Our Youtube Channel: FMS Model
Go to our part finder page to search more parts you need.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Be first to know about the newest about FMS rc car, rc airplanes, and any flash deal will be sent to you first!