Movable Artwork in RC World - 1/12 SUZUKI Jimny
The officially licensed 1:12 scale Suzuki Jimny from FMS is an incredibly detailed and functional RC scaler. From the amazingly detailed interior, to the exterior body, chassis and suspension, this is an RC model that is based on its great role model in almost every area. The 1:12 Suzuki Jimny is ready to conquer the wilderness with you.
To create this officially licensed RC version of the 2021 Jimny, FMS engineers faithfully reproduced the full-size vehicle’s design & detail in versatile 1/12 scale. By including unexpectedly accurate features like a foldable rearview mirror, the FMS Suzuki Jimny marks a new high standard for RC realism. Its elaborate light system raises the bar even higher. Full-function LED headlights offer low & high-beam options, as well as working turn signals, fog lights, and brake lights.
- From the amazingly detailed interior, outer body, or chassis and suspension, this is an RC model that replicates its full-size counterpart in virtually every area. The 1:12 Suzuki Jimny is ready to conquer the wilderness.
- Realistic Body Details
- Officially licensed product of the Suzuki Motor Corporation.
- Ready-to-Run 4WD.
- Painted body in the original coating, with stainless marks using the photo-etching technique.
- Electroplating Suzuki logo and light cups.
- Photo-etching honeycomb grille and authentic movable rear-view mirror.
- Fine wheel artwork mounted with natural rubber tires.
- Bumpers, wheel fenders and roof can be disassembled for personal modification.
- Outstanding car light system with up to 15 LEDs.
- Headlights: Full Beam / Dipped
- Turn signals: Activated when turning / Dual flash switch
- Fog lights: Front & rear fog lights can be activated remotely
- Brake lights: Activated when parking
- Reverse lights: Activated when reversing
- Lift the hood for a featured lifelike scale engine with delicate detailing.
- Side doors open similar to the real Jimny.
- The steering wheel is driven by an independent servo, linked to the front wheel steering.
- Adjustable front seats, a perfect match for 1:12 figures.
- Open the backdoor, flatten the rear seats and enjoy some spacious storage!
- Trunk area features a hidden storage area.
- Super detailed interior and dashboard.
- Solid frame-full chassis structure.
- Metal frame rails.
- Front & rear 3-link rigid axle suspension with coil spring.
- The scale engine houses a 180 motor with a two-speed transmission.
- Metal gears.
- 25 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Metal U-joint driveshafts.
- Battery, servo, receiver, ESC, light control — all under the hood.
What's in the box :
- 1x FMS 1/12 Jimny RTR Crawler
- 1x 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 1x 2-in-1 ESC & Receiver (installed)
- 1x 180-Size Brushed Motor (installed)
- 1x 9g Digital Servo (installed)
- 1) 2S 7.4V 380mAh LiPo Battery
- 1x Durable Injection Molded Carrying Case
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1x Product Manual
Need to complete:
- AAA Batteries for Radio
Radio Control: 152 x 75 x 167mm, 150g (Battery not Included)
Model Vehicle: 291 x 135 x 158mm, 985g(Battery not Included)
Tire: D:60mm , W:15mm
Wheel Base: 187mm
Ground Clearance: 16mm
Approach Angle: 61°
Departure Angle: 60°
Driving Speed: up to 8km/h
Remote Distance: 30m
Play Time: 20 minute
Build Details, Deliver Perfection
SUZUKI Officially Licensed Product
Officially Licensed body with impressive
color shows an authentic SUZUKI driving fun for modelers.
Artwork Details Comparable To Its Fullsize Version
Honeycomb grille, rear-view mirror, wheel artwork, dashboard, and more fine components imitate its fullsize counterpart in reality.
Stunning LED Light System
1/12 SUZUKI Jimny has as many as 15 lighting effects for nighttime fun. A variety of combinations features lifelike lighting system in real car.
Photo-Etching Honeycomb Grille
Typical SUZUKI honeycomb grille by photoetching combines delicacy and utility to protect electronics .
Servo Operated Synchronized System
The steering wheel is driven by an independent servo, linked to the front wheel steering. The LEDs will be activated synchronically as well.
Solid Frame-Full Chassis Structure
It offers metal frame rails, front & rear 3-link rigid axle suspension with coil spring, and metal U-joint driveshafts.
It has a two-speed transmission, for example, with strong metal gears in the transmission case, making the RC Jimny for demanding off-road action.
Perfect for 1/12 Scale Figures
Just like those in the full-size Jimny, the driver’s seat & front passenger seat can be moved forward or back to accommodate your choice of 1/12 figures.
More Videos Please Go To Our Youtube Channel: FMS Model
*The third video is from Youtube Channel - RC Review
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Be the first to know about New Releases, Special Sales, RC Events and RC Enthusiast Stories from FMS.