Adventurer's Staple, Off-Road Legends - 1:12 Land Rover
The Land Rover Series 2 is an iconic off-road vehicle that well represents the adventurous spirit of the Land Rover brand. It combines outstanding durability with outstanding versatility, making it the ideal companion for outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers.
The new Land Rover Series II launched by FMS inherits the essence of real cars in terms of highly realistic appearance, comfortable fully simulated interior, durable chassis and powerful power system.
Whether traversing rugged mountains, traversing muddy trails, or crossing rivers, FMS-Land Rover Series 2 can bring an exciting and reliable handling experience, embodying the spirit of pioneering adventure, allowing players to create unforgettable memories.
- The whole vehicle adopts ball bearings, and the transmission is more efficient.
- Two-speed transmission, which can be switched freely according to different needs.
- Four-wheel drive system, excellent off-road performance.
- The structural design of leaf springs and metal beams improves the load-carrying capacity and durability of the vehicle.
- Fully simulated interior with exquisite details.
- The vehicle lighting system includes direction linkage to enrich user experience.
- The hood, doors on both sides and tailgate can be opened, and the windshield can be folded down.
- The roof can be replaced with different styles, providing more personalized options.
What's in the box:
- 1 x 1:12 Land Rover Series II RTR
- 1 x 2.4G Transmitter + 2 in1 ESC & Receiver (installed)
- 1 x 180 Brushed Motor (installed)
- 3 x 3Y 9g Digital Servo (installed)
- 1 x 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1 x Product Manual
- 1 x Bind Connector
Need to Complete:
4 x AAA Batteries for Transmitter
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 135mm
- Height: 149mm
- Wheelbase: 169mm
- Tire F/R : Φ 54.8*19.5mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 31mm
- Approach Angle: 57°
- Departure Angle: 42 °
- Motor: 180 Brushed motor
- Battery: 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh x1
- Remote control distance: 30m
- Approx. operating duration time: 20mins
- Remote control: MG41-BS transmitter, R4A1 receiver with ESC group control board
Highly Realistic Appearance
The car shell features scaled rivets, etched grille, door hinges, a fuel tank cap, engine hood support rod, and more for enhanced realism.
Fully Simulated Interior
Realistic interior design, seats, instrument panel, steering wheel, and more, highly restored for an authentic experience. Ideal for collection and display.
TWO SPEED TRANSMISSION
Versatile two-speed transmission for optimal power and control on various terrains. Easily switch to match road conditions and needs. Perfect for city streets and off-road tracks.
The Land Rover Series II supports a robust hardtop pickup, a practical hardtop van, and an exhilarating open-top vehicle these three styles.
Tough Metal Chassis
Its tough, metal chassis construction stands up to various loads, you can take it out on your wildest adventures.
Four Wheel Drive System
Provide better traction and grip, make it easier for the vehicle to pass through complex terrain.
Lighting System And Steering Direction linkage
Remote-controlled lights (headlights, taillights, etc.) with direction linkage. Lights up while turning or braking for an immersive driving experience with different modes.
Multiple Body Parts Are Moveable
The front windshield can be tilted down, and the hood and rear door can open to increase the model's authenticity.
Full-Vehicle Ball Bearings
Ball bearings have a smaller friction coefficient and higher rotation speed, making the model smoother and easier during driving, and providing higher rotation accuracy and stability.
Powerful Suspension System
The suspension system can be adjusted by adding or reducing steel springs to make it more versatile and durable.
More Videos Please Go To Our Youtube Channel: FMS Model
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Be first to know about the newest about FMS rc car, rc airplanes, and any flash deal will be sent to you first!